[Sdpg] This Week on Sustainable World

Sustainable World Radio sustainableworldradio at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 17 23:00:17 PDT 2007

Paul Stamets: "The Mycelial Messenger of Our Time"

This Friday, October 19th, at 9:00 am PST, Sustainable World will broadcast an interview with mycologist Paul Stamets. Paul Stamets is the founder and president of Fungi Perfecti. Paul received the 1998 "Bioneers Award" from The Collective Heritage Institute and the 1999 "Founder of a New Northwest Award" from the Pacific Rim Association of Resource Conservation and Development Councils. Paul Stamets has written six books on mushroom cultivation, use and identification, including the bestseller, Mycelium Running: How Mushrooms Can Help Save The World.

In his interview with Jill Cloutier, Paul talks about mycorestoration, what the fungal kingdom has to teach us, and how fungi have a sense of humor!

Tune in to learn why you should love the mycelium running beneath our feet.

Sustainable World Radio: Friday mornings at 9:00 am PST on KCSB 91.9 FM in Santa Barbara, California and streaming live on KCSB.org.

Thanks for tuning in.