[Sdpg] Ferro Cement Water Tank workshop in Los Olivos California

Quail Springs info at quailsprings.org
Sun Oct 21 18:06:39 PDT 2007

Below is a workshop hosted by Spirit Pine Sanctuary near Los Olivos, California and taught by ferro
cement expert, Paul Kemnitzer...

FERRO CEMENT WATER TANK WORKSHOP

November 4th to 10th 2007

Los Olivos, CA

Taught By Paul Kemnitzer working with Ferro Cement since 1982

In one week, build a 10,000 gallon water tank. Learn a trade as well as utilitarian art form, and /or
possible business. This process can also be used to build hot tubs, houses, sheds, benches, furniture,
urns, etc. your imagination is your guide!

$650 for the week includes all materials, instruction, tools, meals and camping.

This course will take place at SPIRIT PINE SANCTUARY, a demonstration sustainability site.

MORE INFO AND REGISTER AT: 805 698 3840

Water is something we often take for granted as an endless commodity. We are increasingly finding
water shortage a part of our world and water catchment-storage is a topic we will all need to be
familiar with in the near future. Come learn to build ferro cement catchment/storage tanks for
yourself or as a business.