[Sdpg] Four Elements Permaculture Skills Camp-California

L. Santoyo Designs santoyo at earthflow.com
Fri Apr 4 15:25:28 PDT 2008

Please help spread the word!

earthflow design works - the terra foundation - hopedance media &
four elements organic farm present:

A  Permaculture Design Certificate Course and More!
April 20-May 3, 2008
Permaculture Skills Camp at Four Elements Organic Farm, Atascadero, California

http://earthflow.com/slo2008.php

With 20 year veteran Permaculture Designer: Larry Santoyo, John
Valenzuela & Friends
Special Sessions:

     * -Peak Oil, Soil and Toil
     * -Solar Power Updates
     * -The Truth about Electric Cars and Biofuels
     * -Growing Food is Easier Than You Might Think!
     * -Homemade Beer, Bees, Bread, Wine & Cheese
     * -Urban & Rural Homesteading Skills
     * -Understanding Earthen Building

Two-weeks of Living & Learning Principles and Practices of Permaculture Design
Camping on an Organic Farm and Natural Building Learning Center
nestled in the Coastal Heartland of the Central Coast, nearby beaches
and award winning wine country -San Luis Obispo County, CA.

Optional: Wine Tasting Tours, Beaches, Farmers Markets, Earth Day
Festival -and a Trip to the Big Sur Coast.

A Course for Students, Homeowners, Developers, Design Professionals,
Farmers, Artists and Activists...
On the farm, we'll "learn by doing."  We'll keep our hearts, hands
and minds busy learning Permaculture Design, Organic Gardening and
Homesteading Skills.  Join us for what has been called a "life
changing experience," and "packed with hopeful solutions for our
future."  For anyone serious about creating a sustainable future!

sign-up for EarthFlow Circles & Cycles
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/email.jsp?&m=1101796493275>newsletter

Find out more about the World-Wide Permaculture Movement at:
<http://www.earthflow.com>www.earthflow.com