[Sdpg] [Scpg] iron oxide

L. Santoyo santoyo at earthflow.com
Tue Apr 29 13:16:36 PDT 2008

I get it regularly for $24.99 in 50# bags at "Farm Supply" -a local San Luis
Obispo/Santa Barbara county store that gets it in as a stock item.

ferrous sulphate is an iron soil amendment that is recognized, with a
warning on the bag, as a concrete stain -(the price has doubled in the last
half year).

-did anyone check home depot or orchard supply?

-there are of course dozens of pigments and all natural ochers and oxides
companies to choose from as well...

the google ads on my gmail as I write this are showing me five places to
order it...

Larry Santoyo