[Sdpg] Space opened up in Permaculture Design Course with Geoff Lawton Aug 16-27

Quail Springs info at quailsprings.org
Mon Jul 28 22:48:36 PDT 2008

Hi friends,

We have a some space opened up in the Permaculture Design Course with Geoff
Lawton here at Quail Springs Aug 16-27th as a few students have had to
cancel.  Those on the waiting list aren't able to get the time off at this
late date, so we are putting the word out in case there are others out there
who are interested.  To learn more about the course, visit
www.quailsprings.org/events.  If you are interested in registering for the
course, email us at info at quailsprings.org.

Best, Kolmi

Kolmi Majumdar

Program Coordinator

info at quailsprings.org

Quail Springs Learning Oasis and Permaculture Farm

www.quailsprings.org

805-886-7239