[Sdpg] Introductions

Chef Jem chef at thesetruths.com
Fri Oct 24 23:01:24 PDT 2008

Greetings San Diego, California Permaculture List!

I am seeking others who want some Permaculture design experience and/or
possibly to help build a demonstration site near SDSU. I am on a third
acre that is next to a canyon on two sides of the lot. I have one active
compost pile and intend to build three more pile sites as of this
Sunday. I also have a worm box and wanting to begin harvesting the
castings as soon as I build a screened tray for the worms to migrate on
top of. We have a garden site here as well and will probably begin
thinking about a seed order in a month or so. The canyon could possibly
allow for terracing. Then there is a lot that can be considered here
regarding water.

Looking forward to hearing from You!

Chef Jem

Executive Producer:
"Raw Milk: The Whole Truth"
(AKA: "The Raw Milk Controversy: Fact & Fiction")
Now available in an upgraded and fully guaranteed DVD!

If you want to know "the whole truth" about raw milk or know someone whom you think may benefit by knowing then get this DVD. Now available as an upgraded, higher quality DVD that comes guaranteed!

See four video clips Online!
Video clips can be viewed in this order:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d3EeTBXMPo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikcYjBSe6fA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD_aTnUWAZ0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYDK6HBHvfs

You can place your orders through PayPal and use this e-mail location:
chef at thesetruths.com
Total cost is $20.00 per DVD (includes all S&H and any PalPal fees).
Buy 3 at "Wholesale": $14.00 ea. (plus 7.99 S&H with insurance).
Buy 4 with S&H included.
Buy 5 or more at the "distributor" rate of $10.00 ea. (+ 9.99 S&H and insurance).
10 or more with free S&H, etc.
Contact Chef Jem for additional information.

LILIPOH Review: http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=1206830

http://curezone.com/blogs/f.asp?f=1452
(With over 17,000 views since January)

Other Blogs include: http://curezone.com/blogs/f.asp?f=1785