[Sdpg] Update

Chef Jem chef at thesetruths.com
Sat Nov 15 15:51:33 PST 2008

Greetings All!

I am very delighted with all the replies I've received from my original
introduction! I have a new emerging Permaculture vision thanks to a
couple of those who have come here!

I now desire to build a small bamboo geodesic greenhouse from the bamboo
we have growing on site here. I would like to hear from others who have
experience building domes. I had considered a kit but now realize the
space limitations I have require that  I build my own plus the fact that
bamboo can be used instead of PVC.

I would like to begin this project ASAP.
Looking forward to hearing from any of you who may be interested.

In Gratitude!

Chef Jem

Executive Producer:
"Raw Milk: The Whole Truth"
(AKA: "The Raw Milk Controversy: Fact & Fiction")
Now available in an upgraded and fully guaranteed DVD!

If you want to know "the whole truth" about raw milk or know someone whom you think may benefit by knowing then get this DVD. Now available as an upgraded, higher quality DVD that comes guaranteed!

See four video clips Online!
Video clips can be viewed in this order:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d3EeTBXMPo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikcYjBSe6fA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD_aTnUWAZ0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYDK6HBHvfs

You can place your orders through PayPal and use this e-mail location:
chef at thesetruths.com
Total cost is $20.00 per DVD (includes all S&H and any PalPal fees).
Buy 3 at "Wholesale": $14.00 ea. (plus 7.99 S&H with insurance).
Buy 4 with S&H included.
Buy 5 or more at the "distributor" rate of $10.00 ea. (+ 9.99 S&H and insurance).
10 or more with free S&H, etc.
Contact Chef Jem for additional information.

LILIPOH Review: http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=1206830

http://curezone.com/blogs/f.asp?f=1452
(20,000 views since January)

Other Blogs include: http://curezone.com/blogs/f.asp?f=1785