[Sdpg] Water Harvesting Workshop: January 2-4

Josh Robinson rolling_stone123 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 3 10:38:40 PST 2008

 Hey Folks,I just wanted to let you know about a super informative hands-on workshop...

Water Harvesting Workshop: The Permaculture Way

Workshop Topics:

* Basics of Permaculture Design

* Active and Passive Rainwater Harvesting Systems

* Greywater Design and Installation

* Edible Landscaping

 In this hands-on
workshop participants will learn how to design a permaculture based edible
landscape that harvests its own water.
Throughout the weekend we will install a rainwater tank/cistern, dig
passive water harvesting earthworks, and install a basic gravity fed greywater
irrigation system.  By the end of the
weekend participants will have a basic understanding of how to design and
install their own water harvesting systems at home.

East County, San Diego

January 2-4, 2009:
Friday 6-8pm, Saturday and Sunday 9-5

Cost $150; $50 deposit required

To Register for the Workshop email or call Josh Robinson

(928) 853-9716  Josh at EdenOnEarthLandscaping.com

http://www.edenonearthlandscaping.com/events.html

Workshop Instructor:

Josh Robinson is President of Eden on Earth LLC, a company
specializing in designing and installing permaculture based water harvesting
landscapes throughout the Southwest.  He
has taught numerous courses on Permaculture and Water Harvesting including
courses through Northern Arizona University, Prescott College, and the Ecosa
Institute.

http://www.EdenOnEarthLandscaping.com
http://QuakingAspenPermaculture.blogspot.com/