[Sdpg] Water Harvesting Opportunities

Josh Robinson josh at edenonearthlandscaping.com
Fri Dec 26 15:47:56 PST 2008

Good Day!

I am just getting into town for the upcoming water harvesting workshop.  The workshop is full, but there are quite a few people on a waiting list
(almost enough for another workshop).  If there is enough interest I
will schedule another water harvesting workshop for the following
weekend Jan 8-10.

I also want to pass the word on that I am
available for water harvesting (cisterns and landscaping) and permaculture consultations and
installation work.  All scales from small residential to larger farms
are welcome.  To schedule an appointment contact me at 928-853-9716.

Thanks,
Josh Robinson
Eden on Earth,LLC
President