[Sdpg] Internship Position in Paraiso.near Santa Cruz with Heather Flores author of Food Not Lawns

Barbara H. J. Gordon bgordon at cruzio.com
Mon Jan 19 14:36:05 PST 2009

Hi:
I am a retired professor of Nutrition and food Science at San Jose
State university; before I came to California I taught at Hunter
College, CUNY in NYC. Anyway I am also a Master Gardener preparing to
give a talk to other master gardeners in April. I'm trying to create a
small panel of local people who can tell about their own experiences
with urban agriculture. Do you have any contacts? Any information?
Thanks,
Barbara Gordon