[Sdpg] The 9th Annual Fairy & Human Relations Congress

Fairy Congress info at fairycongress.com
Thu Feb 5 22:05:26 PST 2009

9th Annual Fairy & Human Relations Congress

This year the Fairy Congress lies at the crossroads where Shamanism, Faery
Seership, Bio-dynamic gardening, and Shamanic Herbalism meet. We continue to
bring you the best presenters who are co-creating with nature intelligence.
…and we invite you to join us!

The Fairy Congress is an annual gathering held in the Methow Valley in Eastern
Washington since 2001. Over the years people have learned to make their own
flower essences, work with ley lines and power spots, learn nature
communication skills, meet their faerie allies, and have a frolicking good
time while doing it!

This year’s theme is “Coming Home to the Magical Connection of Nature”.
How do we bring this knowledge and connection with fairies and nature more
into in our day-to-day lives, in our communities, gardens and businesses?

information on this year's presenters
http://www.fairycongress.com/fc2009/2009_presenters.htm

Early registration March 15

If you register before March 15, you get a considerable discount - only $195
for all workshops, meals, camping and all the joy and merriment the Congress
has to offer! (After March 15 admission is $235, after June 1 it's $270.)

Register here!  http://www.fairycongress.com/fc2009/2009_register.htm

Accommodations

Most people camp at the Congress. There are some shared accommodations
available (three people to a room), $25 per night, 3 night minimum, with
access to shared bathroom.

check the website for more info
http://www.fairycongress.com/fc2009/2009_details.htm

“The Faery Seership” with Orion Foxwood

One of the highlights from last year’s congress was Orion Foxwood. He is
conjurer in the Southern folk tradition, and author of “The Faery
Teachings” and “The Tree of Enchantment”. Orion will be offering a half
day workshop on Monday following the Congress. The fee is $65 which includes
all meals through Monday lunch.

more information on "The Faery Seership" workshop
http://www.fairycongress.com/fc2009/2009_presenters.htm#orion

Photos from last year's congress

Re-live the magic! See the fairies! Check out photos from last year's
Congress!

fairy congress on flickr.com  http://www.flickr.com/groups/fairycongress2008/

Posters and brochures

Help us promote this event!

Let Lindsey know your address, how many you want, and she will mail posters
and brochures off to you!

If you want them in digital format, contact webmaster at fairycongress.com

Lindsey! Please mail me posters and brochures
mailto:register at fairycongress.com?subject=Lindsey - you are fabulous!

Fairy & Human Relations Congress - Skalitude Retreat Center, POB 74 - Carlton
- WA - 98114

To subscribe to this newsletter go to
https://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/subscription.php?username=jkinsey&send_id=413062629&l=s&newsletter_id=1409833733
To change your address or edit your subscription preferences, go to
https://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/subscription.php?username=jkinsey&send_id=413062629&l=p&email=sdpg@arashi.com
To forward this email to a friend, go to
https://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/forward.php?username=jkinsey&newsletter_id=1409833733&email=sdpg@arashi.com&send_id=413062629
To report this email as spam, go to
https://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/abuse_report.php?username=jkinsey&send_id=413062629&email=sdpg@arashi.com

This email was sent using MyNewsletterBuilder.com.