[Sdpg] Mandella Garden

Colleen Belcher colleen at sacramentopress.com
Thu Feb 12 11:34:03 PST 2009

Hi,

I came across a post in a Google search for information about the Mandella
Garden. I¹m doing research for a writer who wants to do an article on the
history of community gardens, especially the Mandella Garden for our online
newspaper, The Sacramento Press (www.sacramentopress.com) Can you provide
any resources or would you be available to be interviewed?

http://www.sacramentopress.com/headline/2959/How_We_Lost_the_Mandella_Commun
ity_Garden

Here is one article written thus far about the Mandella Garden, to give you
an example of the research we are looking to collect and the direction the
story will go in ­ we would love to contact some of the former gardeners and
get a comprehensive history.

Would you be able to provide any information? I appreciate any help you can
offer.

Colleen

--
Colleen Belcher