[Sdpg] permaculture workshop on Sunday

Brook Sarson brookleigh77 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 16 20:23:48 PDT 2009

Please post this.  Thank You!

Permaculture Workshop this Sunday, March 22, 9am-2pm, located mid-city in Talmadge.

Topics to be covered will include:

Passive Rainwater Harvesting
Edible Natives
Using your public spaces to harvest water and grow food.

There will be digging, planting, heavy lifting, and other jobs.  The fee is $15 per person.  I will serve earth fired pizza after the event.

If anyone has plants for trade please bring them.  I have Roses, Aloe, Canna Lillies, Calla Lillies, Agapanthas, Banana Trees, Loquat starts, and more.  If anyone has  large rocks, 12" or larger, I could use them.

Please RSVP by Friday so that I can have enough Pizza for everyone.  Limited space available.

Regards,

  Brook Sarson
H2OME
Smart Water Savings