[Sdpg] Art + Ecology Residency ( México )

Alicia Marvan a at aliciamarvan.com
Wed Aug 19 21:12:39 PDT 2009

GUAPAMACATARO
INTERDISCIPLINARY RESIDENCY IN ART AND ECOLOGY

An annual program for artists from different
disciplines, scientists, educators and activists,
aimed at fostering socially and
ecologically-conscious cultural development in
the area where the Guapamacátaro hacienda is
located.

Our program continues to grow as we engage with
more and more artists, activists, scientists, and
communities in Mexico and worldwide. I invite you
to visit the links below to learn more:

annual report
Summary of activities during 2008 and 2009
http://www.guapamacataro.org/2009/Guapa_AR.0809edit.pdf

february 2010 residency : migration
Application for our next residency is now available - due September 15th, 2009
http://www.guapamacataro.org/2010

--
www.guapamacataro.org