[Sdpg] hello

natasha elliott natashalltt at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 12:44:26 PDT 2009

Hi,

My name is Natasha Elliott and I really want to get my Permaculture Design
Certificate as well as get involved in the permaculture community in my
area.  I just moved to Oceanside, San Diego.    I am trying to find a PDC
program in the area, but I am also willing to drive a bit, I got wind of
there being a program in Orange County some were and I know there is a lot
of stuff going on in Santa Barbra, but that is a fair way from me. Anyway if
you know of anything going on in the area that I can get involved with
especially the PDC programs I would be happy to hear from you, or if you
know any one that can help me out please direct me to them.

Thank You,

Natasha

natashalltt at gmail.com
(323)404-8196