[Sdpg] Yoga Wilderness Retreat for Women at Quail Springs

Quail Springs info at quailsprings.org
Sun Sep 13 14:21:32 PDT 2009

FINDING THE BALANCE

 A Yoga and Wilderness Retreat for Women

Using the natural world as a mirror, we can bring metaphors into our lives
to find the places we become out of balance and learn how to come into
balance again.

OCTOBER 23-25, 2009

at QUAIL SPRINGS

in the CUYAMA VALLEY

Early Bird - $245 by September 18

Regular Price - $290

Through outdoor yoga sessions, music, song and learning wilderness skills,
we will have a chance to renew our energy and nurture our bodies.

Workshop offered by:

Ruby Christine Head is a cook, naturalist, educator and level II Tracker.
She is a Permaculture instructor, birder, and yoga enthusiast. "My
relationship with balance is inspired by the natural world, the
contributions of the ancestors and the work of Byron Katie."

Jenny Johnston is passionate about helping people re-establish healing
connections between mind, heart, body and our larger ecological and
spiritual selves. She has professionally trained at Kripalu Center for Yoga,
Heartwood, Five Branches University and Body Therapy Institute.

Sharon Tollefson has been teaching outdoor survival and wilderness skills
for over 15 years. Through metaphor and the teachings of nature, she helps
facilitate transformation of self into the best version of us we can be.

To Register or for more information

contact Sharon at: Sharon at sunlitlane.net

This yoga wilderness skill retreat is a class for ALL skill levels

in both yoga and wilderness skill.

This message was sent from Wilderness Youth Project to
info at quailsprings.org. It was sent from: Wilderness Youth Project, 5386
Hollister Ave, Santa Barbara, CA 93111. You can modify/update your
subscription via the link below.

 <http://www.icontact.com/a.pl/144186> Email Marketing by
 <http://www.icontact.com/a.pl/144186> iContact - Try It Free!

ng>