[Sdpg] Soil Food Web, Broadacre Permaculture, Holistic Management - Carbon Economy Santa Barbara

Quail Springs info at quailsprings.org
Tue Sep 29 17:32:28 PDT 2009

Upcoming Carbon Economy Courses in Santa Barbara!

RDI (Regenerative Design Institute) decided to cancel their 12 day course
for a variety of good reasons, and are going to send some folks this way.
For the Santa Barbara courses, we are slowly but surely building a good
student base. If you're interested in the Soil Food Web or Sustainable Land
Management course, please register early to benefit from lower prices and to
give a vote of confidence to keep the courses on the schedule.  If a course
does not have enough students to run, all fees will be quickly and fully
refunded.  That said, enough people have shown interest to fill these
courses, we just need you to register! There are discounts available for
groups of 3 or more, for taking more than one course in the series, or for
helping with promotions. You can register online at www.CarbonEconomySB.com.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at
carboneconomy at quailsprings.org or call me at 805-886-7239.

Best, Kolmi Majumdar
Convening Teammember, Carbon Economy Courses Santa Barbara
Programs Manager, Quail Springs

*****************
Soil Food Web/Compost & Compost Tea Technologies with Dr. Elaine Ingham is
offered ala carte as a 3 day training October 30-November 1.  If you've been
waiting to learn with Elaine Ingham, this is your chance!
The early bird rate is $550 for registrations by October 2, includes all
meals and camping.
www.CarbonEconomySB.com

*****************
Sustainable Land Management, November 10-15, is a course on Broadacre
Permaculture, Keyline Design, and Holistic Management with Darren Doherty
and Kirk Gadzia.  Anyone involved in land management or with an interest in
soil building, water conservation, sustainability and profitability - this
is a course for you! It is offered as separate 3 day parts or as a full 6
day training.

Holistic Management with Kirk Gadzia is November 10-12.
Broadacre Permaculture/Keyline Design with Darren Doherty is November 13-15.

These courses offer a commuter option with lunch included, as part of our
outreach to local
farmers, ranchers and students with commitments at home to be able to
benefit from the training.  The early bird rate, commuter rate for a 3 day
part is just $400.

In early December, we are looking forward to trainings and public talks with
Gunter Pauli, ecopreneur and the founder of ZERI, and with Joel Salatin,
sustainable and family farming advocate and owner of Polyface Farms.

To learn about the Santa Barbara trainings and events, or to register,
please visit www.CarbonEconomySB.com.