[Sdpg] Soil Food Web course is a go! Register today for Early Bird rate

Quail Springs info at quailsprings.org
Fri Oct 2 08:50:50 PDT 2009

Early Bird Discounted Registration for Soil Food Web due by today Friday,
October 2!

We have 12 students so the course is going to run!  Yet if you want the cost
savings of early bird, be sure to register today.  If you have trouble
registering or have considerations, feel free to contact me directly by
email or phone to discuss carboneconomy at quailsprings.org or 805-886-7239.
Thanks!  Kolmi Majumdar

Soil Food Web, Compost and Compost Tea Technologies with Elaine Ingham

October 30-November 1, 2009, near Santa Barbara at Orella Ranch
Restoring the Soil Food Web is essential to rebuilding soil health and
productivity. Join Dr. Elaine Ingham, world renowned soil microbiologist, to
learn key soil health technologies and practices.   $550 early bird rate
(includes tuition, camping on site and catered meals) by October 2.  $650
thereafter.  Additional discounts available for taking other courses in the
Carbon Economy Series and for groups.  For more info or to register,
www.CarbonEconomySB.com, or call 805-886-7239.