[Sdpg] Free Advice from Permies Needed!

Jacky Bolbat urbafloria at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 22:15:59 PDT 2009

Hi my name is Jacky. I am in the LA area, my friends just moved to Encinitas
and need/want Permaculture in their lives.  I recently got my PDC through
Quail Springs and work with native plant garden designs.  I am helping my
good friends come up with a Permaculture Design for their new property in
Encinitas.  They have about an acre, want to set up many systems including
grey water, chickens, gardens, fruit forest..etc, they are very open minded
and don't have much experience but lots of energy, time and space. There is
potential for natural building.

My question is this, would anyone like to join us on our first day of
brainstorming/mapping/designing this large space.  Ideally we would like
people who have their PDC and/or lots of hands or designing experience.  It
has so much potential and would be a great spot to hold workshops in the
near future.  This is a great opportunity to share your knowledge.

The house is near Quail Botanical gardens.  We will be meeting Sunday,
November the 8th.
Please email me at urbafloria at gmail.com if you are interested in coming or
have any idea who might be.

Thank you so much for your help!