[Sdpg] BRAZIL & International models, practicioners

Kristina Mata L.A at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 13 21:10:48 PST 2010

What permaculture / eco village / intentional community / sustainable development / connections might we have in and around Rio De Janeiro Brazil. We will be traveling  to the Urban World Forum sponsored by the United Nations and want to make good use of time on our free day, and or to look up folks at the conference.

If anyone were inclined to take a look at the international speakers and or round table participants . . . , I would be interested in insights and or input. Any must meet folks ?

http://www.unhabitat.org/categories.asp?catid=584

Tina Mata