[Sdpg] Water Harvesting Tour and Short Film Screening

Brook Sarson brook at H2O-ME.com
Tue Apr 6 22:07:18 PDT 2010

Water Harvesting Tour and Short Film Screening
Saturday, May 8th 9:00AM-10:30AM and 2:00PM-3:30PM

Come see water harvesting in action! Guided by Water Harvesting
Professional and Permaculturist, Brook Sarson, you'll see how a 1320
gallon rainwater tank combined with laundry greywater and bath
greywater work together to grow a garden of edibles using only 1/4 of
the water that most San Diegans use each day.

We will start with a 20 minute short film, produced by the Surfrider
Foundation, called The Cycle of Insanity: The Real Story of Water.
It's excellent and very kid friendly.  Space is limited, so RSVP soon.

After the film, about 9:30, we will take a 45-60 minute tour where you
will learn about simple greywater systems, do-it-yourself options,
rainwater-harvesting systems and resources.  You can schedule an
appointment with Brook to assess greywater opportunities at your site.
Suggested donation of $5/person will go toward supporting water
activism in San Diego. Please RSVP to Brook at brook at h2o-me.com or
call 619.964.4838 and I will give you the address.

Regards,
Brook Sarson
H2OME
Smart Water Savings