[Sdpg] Women's Permaculture Convergence 2011

Camille Cimino camillecimino at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 11:23:03 PDT 2010

Hello,

There has been a preliminary discussion regarding planning and organizing
another Women's Permaculture Convergence for 2011.

I am curious who's interested in attending?  If anyone is interested in
helping organize the event?

And, finally any suggestions and/or preferences where an ideal location
might be. We are open to looking at any possible venues you might know
about, please let us know if you have any suggestions.

Right now there might be a facility that would be perfect in Cambria, near
SLO, on the coast.  Curious what people's feeling are on this?

Thanks for your feedback.

Feel free to email me directly!

Thanks,

--