[Sdpg] Calling All Unemployed to One Nation Rally in SD, Oct. 2

sdecc sdecc at igc.org
Thu Sep 30 20:07:36 PDT 2010

Hello Permaculture Community!
As one of the nation's 15 million unemployed, I'm reaching out to other unemployed and hope you will join me at the One Nation Rally in Balboa Park (6th & Laurel), on Oct. 2, 3:30-4:30 pm. I'm working with the San Diego Unemployment Examiner to gather the unemployed to this rally.  If our nation can pay for war, we can certainly pay for unemployment benefits or jobs for all!  Below is a link to the San Diego Unemployment Examiner article:
http://www.examiner.com/unemployment-in-san-diego/can-t-get-to-dc-on-saturday-san-diego-holds-it-s-own-one-nation-rally-october-2-2010?cid=examiner-email

Marcia Boruta
San Diego Economic Conversion & Permaculture Center