[Sdpg] Circles network

Brad Smith papatopierre at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 19 17:15:46 PST 2010

A while back I posted an essay outlining a vision and proposal for a global network of small circles of people who meet regularly for mutual support, growth, and collective action. I received a number of responses from these lists and from others I contacted and have started a google group for conversation leading to action on this subject. There are a number of models already in existence. If you want to engage in such an exploration please follow the link below:

http://groups.google.com/group/circlenet

-Brad Smith
949-933-1983