[Sdpg] New YouTube video on closed canopy gardening with Michael Pilarski

Michael Pilarski michael at friendsofthetrees.net
Sat Feb 5 11:10:11 PST 2011

Closed Canopy Organic Gardening

Here is an eight-minute Youtube about closed-canopy gardening and agroforestry  systems taken at one of my Tonasket Gardens.

link to YouTube video  http://www.youtube.com/user/paulwheaton12#p/u/0/-o2kVOyE5Ww

and  there are more videos on my facebook page!

www.facebook.com/michael.skeeter.pilarski  http://www.facebook.com/Michael.Skeeter.Pilarski?v=app_6009294086

Permaculture Design Course at Skalitude July 10-24

Confirmed instructors are Michael Pilarski, Andrew Millison and Josho Somine.

The course covers the traditional Mollison permaculture  curriculum as well as local knowledge. The species and techniques will  be aimed at the Inland Northwest which includes Eastern Washington, Eastern Oregon, Idaho,Western Montana and southern Interior British  Columbia.  Participants from other bioregions are welcome. The main  focus is learning permaculture principles and design methodology. The  principles and methodology, once learned, can be applied and adapted to any site.

Early registration: $950 by April 10. contact Lindsey skalitude at gmail.com

www.skalitude.com

more information on Facebook  http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=155922884421763&index=1

Facebook

Michael Pilarski is on Facebook, and a new website is in the works!

Fan page: articles, videos, workshops, gatherings and herbs!

Michael Pilarski's personal page

Michael Pilarski
Friends of the Trees Society
PO Box 826
Tonasket, WA 98855
(509) 486-4056
michael at friendsofthetrees.net
www.friendsofthetrees.net
Use an explanatory subject line.
 For quicker results - write “Respond quickly” as part of the subject line.

Fairy & Human Relations Congress - Skalitude Retreat Center, POB 74 - Carlton - WA - 98114

Subscribe to this newsletter:
Change your preferences:
Forward to a friend:
http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/forward.php?username=jkinsey&newsletter_id=1410735625&send_id=2601518877
https://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/abuse_report.php?username=jkinsey&send_id=2601518877&email=sdpg@arashi.com

This email was sent using MyNewsletterBuilder.com.