[Sdpg] Forum this Saturday-it's a go!

amelia roache agentchanges at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 18:56:08 PST 2011

*plenty of people have already R.S.V.P'd for this event!
YOU are welcome to participate-let me know if *YOU* are going to~
thank you,
Amelia

Forum
"How can we make the San Diego Permaculture Guild a reality?"
 12-4p.m.
 February 12, 2011
 A.R.T.S. (A Reason to Survive)
 2820 Roosevelt Road, #106
        in the music room
 San Diego (Point Loma/Liberty Station) 92106

Currently, the SDPG exists as a list serve.
I'm encouraged by the consistent activity here and crave
a more comprehensive group of us to gather and become a
working body that can more effectively represent and serve
San Diego.

R.S.V.P ~ Please!

Amelia Roache  619-366-9125 (no text messages, please)
agentchanges at gmail.com
-Introductions to Permaculture Design- the invisible structures
-Dynamic Facilitation
-Nonviolent Communication(sm)
www.amelia-nvc.com
www.permacultureplayground.net (in the making/viewable)