[Sdpg] seeking presenters for the 4/30-5/1 So Cal Permaculture Convergence!

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Thu Feb 10 06:01:24 PST 2011

We'll be gathering in Malibu this spring and would love to have
you share the great permaculture work you are doing!
Please spread the word-  schedule is getting formalized soon.
Submit your workshop hosting ideas by Friday preferably.
Please visit the website to submit.
<http://socalconvergence.org/>socalconvergence.org (then the tab for
hosting workshops)
Thanks,
Joan

"There is one, and only one, solution, and we have almost no time to
try it. We must turn all our resources to repairing the natural
world,and train all our young people to help. They want to.
We need to give them this last chance to create forests, soils, clean
waters, clean energies, secure communities,stable regions, and to
know how to do it from hands-on experience"
"...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to
production, even if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10%
of us do this, there is enough for everyone.
Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend
on the very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets,
not food and shelter."

- Bill Mollison