[Sdpg] Sdpg Digest, Vol 98, Issue 10

sdecc sdecc at igc.org
Thu Feb 17 09:22:35 PST 2011

I vote for Sunday to dovetail with the fungus fair.  I liked the original
"stacking" function of the proposed meeting schedule.  I thought it was cool
to schedule a short meeting before an event that people might also want to
attend. I wasn't planning to go to the fungus fair, but the two meetings
together made it more likely that I would have gone to the fungus fair and
seen Paul Maschka and others friends.
Marcia Boruta