[Sdpg] to those who are "voting" to change this weekend's meeting day

amelia roache agentchanges at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 17:02:42 PST 2011

This is the last bit of energy I'll put to what's been tossed around as
suggestions for changing the meeting date this weekend.

I remember distinctly that we reached an agreement to settle with the day
and time by the end of the last meeting to secure it and avoid ongoing
emailing, catching up and trying to agree to something outside of the
meeting.  We had understanding.  There has been movement and information
gleaned since.  A few people who were at the last meeting won't be able to
make it to this one and a few others who didn't make the last one will make
this one.  And, so it goes.  For the sake of cultivating trust and ease in
communications leading to the sustainability of this group I highly
recommend that we keep to what we agreed to and meet this Saturday from
10-1.
I'll be there!
amelia