[Sdpg] Fw: Camp Stevens E-News

sdecc sdecc at igc.org
Wed Mar 2 10:56:35 PST 2011

Camp Stevens NewsDear San Diego  Permaculturists,
I hope you all know about Camp Stevens, in Julian in San Diego County.  Below is their latest email.  In the early 2000s, longtime permaculture teacher Bill Roley developed a permaculture plan for Camp Stevens and we held annual permaculture camps there.  They continue to be an extraordinary site for sustainable living activities.
Marcia Boruta
San Diego Economic Conversion & Permaculture Center