[Sdpg] Early Registration ends March 15

Fairy & Human Relations Congress info at fairycongress.com
Tue Mar 8 11:50:33 PST 2011

Early Registration Ends March 15!

Get 3 days of workshops, meals, ceremonies, enough fairy dust to carry you through the year, and the Magic of Skalitude for $215!

Early registration ends March 15.

Register Here!  http://www.fairycongress.com/fc2011/2011_register.htm

Fairy Congress News

The theme for this year is "Bringing our Full Human Magnificence to our Relationship with the Fairies". Bring your juicy magificence to Skalitude this summer!

Check out the latest on our website for presenters, workshops, and photos.

Our facebook page is always a good way to stay up to date on changes. We have a couple of 3 hour workshops which allow for more depth. There is a whole shamanic track this year. and Orion will be offering a half day workshop on Monday after the Congress.

Full workshop listings

Orion Foxwood's Monday workshop

We are looking for someone to become kitchen coordinator/head chef for a couple  of years with this year being the training year. Contact Jan at info at fairycongress. This is a paid position.

www.fairycongress.com  http://www.fairycongress.com/fc2011/2011_presenters.htm

News from Skalitude Retreat

The BBC has just left Skalitude   after filming for a month. A couple of wolves showed up on the first   day, posed for cameras, yawned, and vanished not to be seen again.

Rumor has it that French Academy   Award nominee Eric Valli, Director of "Himalaya" will be filming at   Skalitude in July. You can stay tuned by joining the Skalitude Facebook page.

This international attention is interesting!

skalitude.com  http://www.skalitude.com

Weather Shamanism (Apr 27 - May 1) at Skalitude

Shamans are healers, and our     goal is to help heal and deepen our  relationship with weather. Through     the shamanic journey, practices of  attention, divination, ceremony   and   more, we work in partnership with  the spirits of weather to find   out   what they can teach us, what they  want from us, and how we can   all work   together to help ourselves and  the Earth return to a path of   balance and   well-being.

Weather  Shamanism is about the  shaman’s long-held, respected task of  looking  after relations between  the human community and the beings and  spirits  of Nature. As a  practice of spiritual ecology, weather shamanism  is for  those who care  about the   viability of our planet and who  sincerely  wish to work on  behalf of   restoration and well-being for our  present  times – as  well as for a   world our descendants will thank us  for.

This 5 day workshop at Skalitude is taught by Nan Moss & David Corbin, authors of Weather Shamanism: Harmonizing Our Connection with the Elements and CloudDancing: Wisdom from the Sky.

Early registration deadline March 15!

more info on Weather Shamanism  http://www.fairycongress.com/fc2011/2011_weathershaman.htm

A Deepening in Nature – A Quest for Vision (Sept 7-11) at Skalitude

Mark your calendars! This is an opportunity for you to do a solo quest.  First   priority will be given to Fairy Congress attendees. We often hear from   attendees that they want to go deeper into the nature communication   work. Here is a chance for you to just. Be. Still.

Skalitude has 160 acres of wilderness and we're surrounded by National Forest on 4 sides. There is lots of room for everyone!

Let us know if you're interested by   emailing us at info at fairycongress.com. Details will be announced as we   get closer to the dates.

Fairy blessings from the Council - hope to see you this summer!

Lindsey, Jan, Skeeter, Colby, Shoshana, Saphir, Ruth, Suki, and Burke

Northwest Herbal Fair, Aug 19-21

 The NW Herbal Fair is one of our sister events. Join us as we welcome back the village herbalist!!! This fair is back after a 5 year hiatus by very popular demand!!

* Over 150 workshops  * Over 70 teachers - herbalists, healers, wildcrafters and health practitioners  * Herbal Marketplace,  50+ vendors * Entertainment, musicians, singing & dancing   * A fun-filled weekend of camping   * Held near Mt. Vernon, WA

www.nwherbalfair.com  http://www.nwherbalfair.com

"The world is holy. We are holy.  All life is holy. Daily prayers are delivered on the lips of breaking  waves, the whisperings of grasses, the shimmering of leaves."
      - Terry Tempest Williams

Permaculture Design Course, July 10-24 at Skalitude

The course covers the traditional Mollison permaculture  curriculum as well as local knowledge. The species and techniques will  be aimed at the Inland Northwest which includes Eastern Washington,  Eastern Oregon, Idaho, Western Montana and southern Interior British  Columbia.  Participants from other bioregions are welcome.  The main  focus is learning permaculture principles and design methodology. The  principles and methodology, once learned, can be applied and adapted to  any site.

Instructors: Michael Pilarski, Andrew Millison, Josho Somine and more!

Early registration: $950 by April 10. contact Lindsey skalitude at gmail.com

2011 Permaculture Design Course on Facebook  http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=155922884421763&index=1

“Life  does not have to consist of bipeds who move and breathe and smoke  cigars as we do. I have said it before and I say it again, ­ the  universe is a gigantic chamber of possibility where everything has the  chance and the right to happen, and so we must not have cut-and-dry  theories regarding just how life should look. Life could surprise us!"
      - Credo Mutwa
 The official historian of the Zulu Nation

Fairy & Human Relations Congress - Skalitude Retreat Center, POB 74 - Carlton - WA - 98114

Subscribe to this newsletter:
Change your preferences:
Forward to a friend:
http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/forward.php?username=jkinsey&newsletter_id=1410776223&send_id=2774265861
https://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/abuse_report.php?username=jkinsey&send_id=2774265861&email=sdpg@arashi.com

This email was sent using MyNewsletterBuilder.com.