[Sdpg] Fwd: San Diego Cultivating Food Justice Event, 2011 Needs Volunteers!!

Erik sciencespirit at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 16:11:20 PDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: sdfoodconference sdfoodconference <sdcfjc at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 3:40 PM
Subject: San Diego Cultivating Food Justice Event, 2011 Needs Volunteers!!

*Welcome to San Diego Cultivating Food Justice Event 2011!*

We are very excited to announce that this years event will be held in City
Heights on April 9th & 10th.  Like last year, we will have a tantalizing
line-up of provocative and informative workshops, along with two keynote
speakers and live entertainment so don't miss the opportunity to come
together as a community and discuss the impact food and food justice have on
our lives.  RSVP and check out the line-up on our
website<http://www.sdfoodjustice.org/index.html>
.

Like any community sponsored, volunteer-run event we need as many people as
possible to make it a success.  Please look over the list of volunteer needs
as posted on our website <http://www.sdfoodjustice.org/volunteer.html> and
see if any of them speak to you.

Hope to see you there!

Sincerely,
Amanda
Volunteer Coordinator, San Diego Cultivating Food Justice Event
--
*San Diego Cultivating Food Justice Planning Committee*