[Sdpg] Help with cob oven building?

DIANE KENNEDY dianeckennedy at prodigy.net
Thu May 5 07:52:38 PDT 2011

Hello!  The SDPG will be meeting at my house in Fallbrook on June 18 and we'd
like to construct a cob bake oven. However, we don't know what we're doing!
Could anyone mentor us, either before or at the event?  Please get in touch with
me at my email at dianeckennedy at prodigy.net.  If you are interested in
attending, please join the Meetup group for San Diego Permaculture at
http://www.meetup.com/SanDiegoPermaculture .  Thanks!

If you like vegetarian recipes, organic gardening, permaculture, chickens,
ponds, silliness, and a little odd rant now and then, please visit my blog
Vegetariat, at www.vegetariat.com. I update every couple of days. Thanks!