[Sdpg] Help with cob oven building?

Bob Schulz bbobschulz at gmail.com
Thu May 5 14:38:49 PDT 2011

I'm interested in converting my property in East County to a permaculture
environment.
The property is primarily steep hillsides with southern and western
exposure.

I'm currently most interested in selecting trees appropriate for this
environment, biggest concern is probable drought tolerance/minimal water
use, although I do have a heavy bias towards fruit, nut, or other food crop.

So my first question is do you have any sugestions for trees in this
environment?

Second question is, do you have any recommendations as to related plants to
fit into a plant "guild", or companion plants to work in conjunction the
trees being recommended?

All suggestions would be would be much appreciated.

Robert C. Schulz, AIA
robert.c.schulz at gmail.com