[Sdpg] Fruit Trees for our climate

archelonia at cox.net archelonia at cox.net
Sun May 8 12:25:04 PDT 2011

Our climate is varied depending on what area you live in and the micro-climate of your individual site. Observing the micro-climates on-site is important when deciding what fruit tees to plant and where to plant them. There are hundreds of fruit/nut varieties suitable for our area.You can also create/utilize micro-climate from buildings, walls, and from other trees, too. CA Rare Fruit Growers IS  a good source of info on this topic, I second that.

Jane Higginson
Archelonia Ecological and Permaculture