[Sdpg] Mario-Ezequiel Magallanes invites you to San Diego Permaculture

archelonia at cox.net archelonia at cox.net
Fri May 13 18:34:20 PDT 2011

Hi,

Thanks for the invitation. I am interested but have questions:
1. If I join, will I get bombarded with even more daily emails to my regular inbox than I already get bombarded with? Or is meet-up accessed apart from the regular email?
2. Is there a fee to join meet-up?
3. Will my info be given out to others who are not meet-up members (i.e, is privacy respected)?

Thanks a lot,

Jane Higginson