[Sdpg] You Tube Promo The 10th International Permaculture Conference and Convergence Jordan Sept 2011

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Tue May 17 07:25:22 PDT 2011

The International Permaculture Conference and Convergence (IPC10) is
Getting Closer!

Sept 2011 Jordan Conferences, Courses/Workshops, Social Gatherings -
http://www.ipcon.org

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPqvhHZXZz0&feature=player_embedded

Bookings for the International Permaculture Conference & Convergence
(IPC10) that is running through September 2011 are coming in thick
and fast. I'm personally looking forward to putting faces to all the
names of people I'm in constant communication with, but who I've
never met yet. It'll be great to hear first hand the accounts of work
and progress happening all over the world, and to feel and share not
only knowledge but also the sense of enthusiasm we all need to keep
moving forward on paths appropriate for these precipitous times!

If you haven't done so already, you can find out more about the
upcoming IPC10 here, and you can book and pay for your attendance
also. Keep in mind that while the 1-day Conference is open to all,
the 4-day Convergence is only open to PDC holders. If you haven't
taken a PDC, and you want to attend the Convergence, then the pre-IPC
PDC might just be for you! (With the amazing line-up of teachers for
this PDC, many existing PDC graduates may well want to attend this
one as well.)

Some of you with websites might want to embed the clip below on your
sites so that we can spread the message further and make this event
all it can be

Craig Mackintosh IPC 10 webmaster