[Sdpg] New to San Diego

Justin Hanseth JustinH at TerraPhoenixDesign.com
Sat May 28 10:49:30 PDT 2011

Hello!

I just moved to San Diego from the PNW this week and want to get my hands
dirty!  Experienced in the permie world, and always more to learn.  Where do
I go to find permaculture kindreds and tour projects/sites/etc?  Want to
become involved asap.  Currently observing from the South Park neighborhood
of San Diego and loving it.

Would love to cultivate community; any tips for me???  My best to you today,
on this twenty eighth day of May.

--

*Justin W. Hanseth*

Director of Marketing

Terra Phoenix Design

P: 206.849.1980 | E: JustinH at TerraPhoenixDesign.com | W:
TerraPhoenixDesign.com