[Sdpg] free computer available -- for a community activist

Raffi Aftandelian raffi_1970 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 20:41:25 PDT 2011

friends,

A friend and neighbor has given me a computer to give away.

It is a 6 year old, iMac

It runs with a 700MHz Power PC G4 processor
256mb RAM
38 GB hard drive
running on Mac OS X.

It is in good running condition as best as I can tell.

You'll need your own keyboard and mouse. The system software can be lent.

This computer will be given away to someone who needs one for their work as a
community activist and ordinarily cannot afford to purchase a system.

If you'd like this system, please email me at raffi_1970 at yahoo.com and write a
line or two about the kind of community work you do.

Thanks!
appreciatively,
Raffi

La Jolla