[Sdpg] invitation: Genuine Contact Way e-book reading circle

Raffi Aftandelian raffi_1970 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 8 14:17:54 PDT 2011

dear san diego permies,

I'm starting a reading circle for an e-book called the Genuine Contact Way. I think for anyone interested in social permaculture this book would be of special interest.

As
 a process artist and facilitator who has lived and worked
internationally,
I've in a way been on a quest for those approaches, those ways of being
that can help us navigate the uncertainty and the challenges we face
today.

One of those approaches that I've found very helpful is
called the Genuine Contact(tm) Program. It is an approach that supports
and sustains resilience and health in individuals, communities, and
organizations. And I think social permaculture might benefit much from
the tools and ideas here.

Two other san diego permies and are starting this reading circle September 30th.
Details are here.

thanks!
raffi
 san diego