[Sdpg] A request from Amelia Roache

amelia roache agentchanges at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 04:23:37 PST 2011

 Can you do me a favor urgently please.I am stranded in a serious mess,i
 needed financial assistance.Forgive me for not informing you about my trip
to UK.It was an unplanned/urgent trip.I was attacked by robbers this
morning.They stole everything that was found with me including my mobile
phone.I am totally stranded here in Edinburgh,United Kingdom.I reported the
incidence to the British Police.They promised to do something about
it.Right now,i don't have any money with me.I am totally stranded.

   Please,help me with a loan of $3000 or lesser to figure out myself.I
will refund it back immediately upon my arrival back home.I have no extra
money with me.If you can't afford the whole amount,kindly send me any
amount you can afford immediately.

    Help me send the money through western union money transfer to my
details below.

 Name:  Amelia Roache
 Address: 212 Lauriston Place Edinburgh Midlothian Eh3 9HA UK

   As soon as you send me some money,email me the Money Transfer Control
Number (MTCN ) and the exact amount you sent.I will send you an email
immediately i

receive the money here.

  FYI,This is not a virus/Spam message.It was sent by me.

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards.