[Sdpg] Seed Library School @ Native Seed SEARCH/Tucson /Only $200 if preregister/ April 12 - 14, 2012

Margie Bushman, Coordinator, SBCC Center for Sustainability sbpcnet at silcom.com
Tue Mar 20 16:02:44 PDT 2012

<http://www.nativeseeds.org/index.php/events/seed-school/83-seedlibraryschool>Seed
Library School

<http://www.nativeseeds.org/images/NSS/1-18-2012b/Rebecca.jpg>
[]

Seed Library School: April 12 - 14, 2012
NS/S Conservation Center
3584 E. River Road, Tucson, AZ

Rebecca Newburn, Seed School graduate and founder of the pioneering
<http://www.richmondgrows.org/>Richmond Grows Seed Lending Library,
joins us for an exciting three-day training intensive into starting
your own seed library. Everything from location scouting to materials
and organization will be covered in this first-of-its-kind learning
experience..

Early bird special: Register before March 22nd for only $200!

Tuition: $300.
Deposit to reserve a spot: $200.

Lunch is included. Proceeds benefit Native Seeds/SEARCH.

Full payment is due two weeks prior to the starting date. Space is
limited - sign up early! Register and submit your deposit online or
call 520-622-0830 ex 100.

<http://www.nativeseeds.org/index.php/component/redshop/958/0/events-and-courses/P-seed-library-school>REGISTER

Payment can also be made by mailing a check payable to Native
Seeds/SEARCH, 3584 E. River Road, Tucson AZ 85718. Indicate "Seed
Library School" on your check and include contact information and phone number.

Native American and other scholarships available. Contact
<mailto:belle at nativeseeds.org>belle at nativeseeds.org for information
on scholarships.

RESOURCES ABOUT SEED Libraries
1.Welcome to the World of Saving and Sharing Seeds
  The seeds you borrow from the Seed Library of Pima County Public
Library are lent to you at no financial cost, and they are priceless.
   <http://www.library.pima.gov/seed-library/>http://www.library.pima.gov/seed-library/

2.Richmond Grows Seed Lending Library
<http://www.richmondgrows.org/create-a-library.html>http://www.richmondgrows.org/create-a-library.html

Create Your Own Seed Lending Library

Our intention at Richmond Grows is to be a model for sustainability
in our community while supporting other communities to create their
own seed lending library and seed interchanges (swaps). All of our
material is free and available for  non-commercial purposes.

Santa Babara Permaculture Network Logo

(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org
www.sbpermaculture.org

PlPlease consider the environment before printing this email.