[Sdpg] The San Diego Sustainable Living Institute offers hands-on trainings to guide San Diego into an abundant "green" future: one home, one neighborhood, one community at a time.

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Tue Apr 24 04:53:04 PDT 2012

http://sdsustainable.org/

The San Diego Sustainable Living Institute offers hands-on trainings to
guide San Diego into an abundant "green" future: one home, one
neighborhood, one community at a time.
Company Overview
The San Diego Sustainable Living Institute was founded by a group of
optimists. We believe that we can make simple, daily changes that
promote a more harmonious balance between humans and the earth. We know
that every action towards sustainability is the right action. We can
produce an abundance of local food with limited water resources, we are
able to regenerate poor soils, we are equipped with the tools to build
community and we will leave each piece of land better than when we found
it, all the while enjoying ourselves and the process.