[Sdpg] PEAK MOMENTS TV 210: Young Lawyers Lower the Bar to Sharing Economy

Margie Bushman, Coordinator, SBCC Center for Sustainability sbpcnet at silcom.com
Wed May 2 16:06:48 PDT 2012

PEAK MOMENTS TV
<http://www.wordpress.peakmoment.tv/conversations/?p=482>210:
Young Lawyers Lower the Bar to Sharing Economy

<http://www.wordpress.peakmoment.tv/conversations/?p=482>http://www.wordpress.peakmoment.tv/conversations/?p=482

pm210_200.jpg

“Sharing really is going to save the world!”
declares Janelle Orsi, author of The Sharing
Solution,noting that it’s fun, doesn’t require
special skills ­ and we can start now. She and
Jennifer Kassan co-founded the Sustainable
Economies Law Center to help people formalize
collaborative structures like producer
cooperatives, cohousing developments and tool
lending libraries. They’re working to reduce the
hurdles to investing in locally-owned and
locally-controlled enterprises. No wonder law
students are excited to intern with them!
Sustainable Economies Law Center
<http://www.theselc.org/>http://www.theselc.org/
and Sharing Solution
<http://www.sharingsolution.com/>http://www.sharingsolution.com/

Watch
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXmfKOpnzpY&feature=player_embedded>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXmfKOpnzpY&feature=player_embedded

Listen to
<http://j66.video2.blip.tv/13350010681719/Peakmoment-PM210blip797.mp3>http://j66.video2.blip.tv/13350010681719/Peakmoment-PM210blip797.mp3

Download video on
<http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/peak-moment-tv/id413896747>http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/peak-moment-tv/id413896747

Peak Moment 210: "Sharing really is going to save
the world!" declares Janelle Orsi, author of The
Sharing Solution, noting that it's fun, doesn't
require special skills -- and we can start now.
She and Jennifer Kassan co-founded the
Sustainable Economies Law Center to help people
formalize collaborative structures like producer
cooperatives, cohousing developments and tool
lending libraries. They're working to reduce the
hurdles to investing in locally-owned and
locally-controlled enterprises. No wonder law
students are excited to intern with them!
[theSELC.org and sharingsolution.com]

Santa Babara Permaculture Network Logo

(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org
www.sbpermaculture.org

PlPlease consider the environment before printing this email.