[Sdpg] Project Based Perm cert course San Diego

archelonia at cox.net archelonia at cox.net
Mon Sep 17 20:42:48 PDT 2012

Greetings!
We, Candace Vanderhoff (of Cyberhuts and Rainthanks and Greywater ) and Jane Higginson (of Archelonia Ecological and Permaculture), invite you to apply for our very active, nature immersion,  Project Based Permaculture Design Certification Course to be held Nov. 1 - 12,  based out of San Diego. The course will  include many hands-on learning experiences and will be rigorous! Combined, we have several decades of experience in permaculture, sustainable community development, natural resource conservation (especially wildlife and water), natural building, alternative agriculture, and experiential education. Students who successfully complete our course will receive an authentic Permaculture Design Certificate from the Permaculture Institute (J. Higginson has her Diploma of Permaculture Design from said institution). For more details, contact information, and to apply see our website:
http://projectbasedpermaculture.weebly.com/
We hope to hear from you!
Jane and Candace