[Sdpg] intro to PDC this Sun OB

archelonia at cox.net archelonia at cox.net
Thu Oct 11 09:59:19 PDT 2012

I will be teaching a Permaculture Design Cert course with Candace Vanderhoff; it is a very active, nature immersion,  Project Based Permaculture Design Certification Course to be held Nov. 1 - 12,  based out of San Diego. The course will  include many hands-on learning experiences, an overnight camping trip at Joshua Tree and will be rigorous! Guest instructors will be Ivan Soto, Jorge Salazar, Dr. Bill Roley, Colleen Deitzal, and more. For more details, you can see our website:
http://projectbasedpermaculture.weebly.com/
This Sunday, Oct. 14 from 12 to 1 in Ocean Beach, we will also have a free introduction session for people who want to know more about the course at
The Green Store, 4843 B Voltaire Street, San Diego, CA 92107
If you would like to come to the intro session, please call or email me by Saturday Oct 13.
Thank You,
Jane Higginson, Diploma of Permaculture Design
(619) 219-9311
archelonia at cox.net