[Sdpg] Los Angeles PDC course with Warren Brush-deadline to register is Jan 23rd

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Sun Jan 6 21:50:24 PST 2013

2013 Los Angeles PDC course with Warren Brush-deadline to    register is
Jan 23rd

I wanted to pass on the information about a PDC I'm taking that Warren
Brush is lead teaching here in Los Angeles. If anyone knows Warren Brush
and is familiar with Quail Springs, then you know what an incredible
opportunity this is to have him teaching a full PDC course in Los
Angeles. Some of the other amazing instructors are: Joan Stevens of
MamaBotanica, Heath Perry of the Urban Permaculture House, C. Darren
Butler of EcoWorkshops.com, and Kellee Matsushita, Certified UC Master
Gardener. I've also heard that there will be surprise guest lecturers.
You can register and find more information out about the course at
www.ecoworkshops.com. The deadline to register is Jan 23rd,

February to May, 2013, 3 days per month (4 days in May)
1st weekend of each month (both Sat and Sun) and
3rd Saturday of each month plus 3rd full weekend of May
Urban Permaculture House, Mar Vista, 3983 East Blvd, Los Angeles CA 90066