[Sdpg] Southern CA Organic Seed Company – All Good Things Organic Seeds

All Good Things Organic Seeds agtoseeds at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 20:41:15 PST 2013

Greetings San Diego permies!

This is Justin from All Good Things Organic Seeds...we are a farm-based
organic seed company up here in Ojai, CA. I'm writing to introduce
ourselves...

*All Good Things Organic Seeds* <http://www.agtoseeds.com/> is based
out of Mano
Farm <http://www.manofarm.org/>, a small certified organic CSA farm. We
started this seed company specifically to meet the needs of small organic
farmers after having wildly variable results from different sources of
seed. We offer most varieties in bulk quantities sufficient for small
farmers, and stand behind the quality and dependability of our seed. *As
farmers, we know that seed must be dependable, and we are accountable to
our customers for the quality of our seed!*

We will be adding many more vegetable varieties to our site in the coming
months. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email or call
anytime!

Here's to an abundant 2013 growing year! Thanks for your time,
Justin

--
www.agtoseeds.com

(805) 758-3184

*"I hope not without a seed in my hand."* - Winston Lacewing