[Sdpg] plant sale, yard sale, portarits & property

archelonia at cox.net archelonia at cox.net
Sat Mar 23 13:37:11 PDT 2013

Hello,
This is a reminder and update about a previous message I sent last week.
I will be hosting a plant sale and moving sale tomorrow, Sunday, March 24, 10 AM to 2
PM at 11433 Eucalyptus Hills Drive, Lakeside, CA 92040. Plants offered by
"Permaculture Nursery Archelonia" will include cacti and succulents, fruiting
trees and vines, natives, herbs, and nitrogen fixers. Special: free used book of
your choice with plant purchase of $2 or more. Archelonia is a unique micro-enterprise
experience.

Professional artist Erin Harold will also be there to draw portraits for you at very reasonable prices.

Household items for sale will include: many used books about nature, gardening
science, childrens' books and more; unique hand-made items; antiques; ham radio
equipment; kitchen equipment; furniture; hobbies and craft supplies; toys; hats;
many more items.

You will also get a vantage point to see the beautiful property that will be for
sale soon -- a perfect site for permaculture!

For questions, please call me at (619) 219-9311. See the attached flier.

I hope to see you here!

Sincerely,
Jane