[Sdpg] LA Sheriffs Dept to Developing a Farm

Margie Bushman, Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Mon May 6 11:07:27 PDT 2013

From: adrianne ferree <abferree at gmail.com>
To: lapg at arashi.com
Subject: LA Sheriffs Dept to Developing a Farm

Im writing from my home computer.  Im with LA Sheriffs Dept. WE have
released an RPF for a farm consultant and I would like to send you
the info about the RFP to you so you can post on all your list
serv's.  I want to get this out to as many people as possible to find
the best candidate. We are interesting in developing this organic
farm with permiculture principles and design.

Can you please contact me monday at
<mailto:abferree at lasd.org>abferree at lasd.org or 626.484.2496

THANK you,
Adrianne Ferree
LASD Jail enterprises

Santa Babara Permaculture Network Logo

(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org
www.sbpermaculture.org

PlPlease consider the environment before printing this email.